The Otsego County Community Foundation manages 53 charitable funds. These funds were created by families, individuals, businesses or organizations to address a specific charitable purpose in our community.
Because these funds reflect the diverse interests of our community, they are able to provide grants to a wide variety of community programs including arts and culture, civic improvement, education, the environment, health and human services, recreation and youth.
Who may apply?
The Otsego County Community Foundation provides grants to:
- Educational nonprofits.
- Governmental units.
- Charitable Organizations having their IRS 501 (c)(3) status.
The Otsego County Community Foundation is particularly interested in supporting:
- Programs that solve critical local problems or address critical local needs.
- Projects or programs not adequately being served by existing community resources.
- Projects which provide leverage for generating other funds and community resources.
- Projects which facilitate cooperation and collaboration between organizations.
- Projects or programs that increase the capacity of local organizations.
Considering applying? Visit the “Apply for a grant” page for more information. Every applicant is encouraged to contact our staff before submitting an application. We will review your proposed project or program with you to make sure it is eligible for funding and will answer any questions you may have.
Please call our office: 989.731.0597