The Otsego County Community Foundation is ready to support your work with clients.
At no cost to you or your clients, we can:
- Consult with you and your clients on ways the Community Foundation can help them meet their charitable and financial goals.
- Provide printed materials about giving through the Community Foundation, including information on a variety of fund types and giving strategies.
- Offer strategies for discussing charitable giving with your clients.
- Handle the transfer of appreciated securities, life insurance and other complicated assets.
- The possibilities are endless, to discuss these and other ways we can help, contact Executive Director, Dana Bensinger at 989.731.0597.